COBA’s vision is to be a caring organisation that grows with our people. Our COBA group of companies also operate in other sectors across Europe and Africa; this vacancy is within COBA International Limited, based in Fleckney, Leicestershire.
HOURS OF WORK:
• Monday – Thursday: 08:30 – 17:00, Friday: 08:30 – 16:00 (39 hours per week)
1ST LINE SUPPORT ENGINEER – KEY DUTIES:
• IT ticketing, call logging & problem ownership.
• Disk space monitoring.
• Checking completion of backups across the group.
• CCTV checks.
• Checking mission critical devices and ensuring configuration backups.
• Ensuring thermal printers are clean and operational.
• Microsoft 365 Administration.
• Active Directory Administration.
• Managing IT consumables for the group, e.g. toners.
• Ordering of software and hardware subject to authorisation and business demand.
1ST LINE SUPPORT ENGINEER – REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
• Commercial IT Helpdesk/Desktop support
• Demonstratable experience in infrastructure and application support
• Knowledge of network infrastructure & system components
• Understanding of technology and software products
• Logging and classifying support requests
• Windows 10 support and maintenance
• Microsoft Office
• Microsoft Terminal Server
• Active Directory
• Full UK Driving Licence
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR THE COBA GROUP:
At COBA we take pride in our commitment to the rewards and benefits we offer our ever-growing family.
We frequently evaluate that our offering reflects our core values and provides job satisfaction.
A healthy work life balance is close to our hearts, with onsite facilities, including a gym and a subsidised café to help you to stay fit and eat healthily.
Sound good? Please submit your application here.