Account Manager (North)
COBA’s vision is to be a caring organisation that grows with our people. Primarily involved in design, development and delivery of thermoplastic products into the automotive industry, our COBA group of companies also operate in other sectors across Europe and Africa. This vacancy is within Copely Developments, based in Thurmaston, Leicestershire.
Please note this is a field-based role. The ideal candidate will need to be located in North England.
HOURS OF WORK:
39 hours per week-
- 08:30-17:00, Monday to Thursday
- 08:30-16:00, Friday
ACCOUNT MANAGER – KEY DUTIES:
- Ensuring that the customer receives the level of service they expect and that we are prepared to offer
- To ensure profitability, by maintaining and improving gross margin and net margin, to agreed targets
- To project manage new business in an efficient manner and to fully communicate issues and procedures to the internal team
- To liaise with internal sales to ensure that forward planning of customer demand is optimised
- To monitor customer demand in order to search for trends/issues and to report these to the Plant Director in a timely manner
- To work closely with the internal team in the event of a customer issue and to ensure that the problem is solved with the minimum of disruption and cost to the customer and to Copely
- To organise a call plan to ensure that customers are visited on a regular basis, visit frequency as appropriate for the account level
ACCOUNT MANAGER – REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Experience within a Sales role (B2B Sales)
- Full UK driving licence
- An understanding and ability to use a well-defined sales process
- Experience within a Manufacturing environment or a similar background
- Excellent communication skills across all platforms
- Computer literate
- Negotiation skills
- Innovative and creative approach to problem solving
- Determined and resilient individual who perseveres
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR THE COBA GROUP:
At COBA we take pride in our commitment to the rewards and benefits we offer our ever-growing family.
We frequently evaluate that our offering reflects our core values and provides job satisfaction.
Sound good? Please submit your application below.