Business Development Co-ordinator (Flooring)
COBA’s vision is to be a caring organisation that grows with our people. Our COBA group of companies also operate in other sectors across Europe and Africa; this vacancy is within COBA Europe Limited, based in Fleckney, Leicestershire. COBA Europe Limited is one of the leading suppliers of safety matting and floor-level safety solutions in Europe.
HOURS OF WORK:
- Monday – Thursday: 08:30 – 17:00, Friday: 08:30 – 16:00 (39 hours per week)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CO-ORDINATOR – KEY DUTIES:
- To develop sales in the Flooring/Construction/Facilities Management market sectors.
- Gain new business with new and existing customers for the construction industry as directed.
- Build relationships with existing Main Contractors, Flooring Contractors, Architects & FM companies.
- Arrange appointments on behalf of the External Sales Team where applicable.
- Supply samples, literature and quotations to all potential customers and existing customers within your remit.
- Support the Management team with other tasks/duties when required.
- Conduct outgoing calls as well as receiving incoming calls. Targets will be set for outgoing calls.
- Log detail into customer pipeline spreadsheet Kier/Interserve relating to our preferred supply agreement.
- Review customer’s architectural drawings to provide accurate quotations
- Offer and Arrange the COBA Flooring installation service as and when required
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CO-ORDINATOR – REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Sales experience
- Possess good computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication
- Self-motivated and driven
- Excellent at forming relationships
- Persuasive, confident and assertive personality
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR THE COBA GROUP:
At COBA we take pride in our commitment to the rewards and benefits we offer our ever-growing family.
We frequently evaluate that our offering reflects our core values and provides job satisfaction.
A healthy work life balance is close to our hearts, with onsite facilities, including a gym and a subsidised café to help you to stay fit and eat healthily.
Sound good? Please submit your application below.