ABOUT COBA AUTOMOTIVE (UK)
COBA is a privately funded group of manufacturing and distribution businesses. Our key activities are invested in the design, manufacture and distribution of thermoplastic products and matting and flooring solutions.
COBA Automotive (UK) Ltd, based in Fleckney, Leicestershire is dedicated to manufacturing plastic extruded and moulded products for the automotive sector. For more information, please visit www.cobaautomotive.co.uk.
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday to Friday, 06:00-14:05 / 14:00-22:05
Double rotating shifts
40.33 hours per week
SECOND OPERATIONS OPERATIVE – RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Check materials and products against specification.
- Operate machinery at the minimum required output rate.
- Pack extrusions at the required rate ensuring satisfactory presentation of product.
- Check product specification against work instructions.
- Promptly notify supervision if product is out of specification.
- Record product quality as per work instructions.
- Maintain production records.
- Maintain housekeeping.
- Ensure packaging is acquired, to specification and sufficient for needs.
- Correctly identify products using label system.
SECOND OPERATIONS OPERATIVE – REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Possess good standards of English and Mathematics.
- Computer literate.
- Experience and knowledge of the manufacturing sector.
- Knowledge of housekeeping standards.
- Good communication skills.
- Organisation skill.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR COBA AUTOMOTIVE (UK):
- An actively promoted work life balance
- Life assurance of 4x salary
- Employer pension contributions of 5%
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised café on site
- Gym on site
- 28 days holiday per annum which increases with service
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.