ABOUT CARPET ACCESSORY TRIMS
COBA is a privately funded group of manufacturing and distribution businesses. Our key activities are invested in the design, manufacture and distribution of thermoplastic products and matting and flooring solutions.
Carpet Accessory Trims Ltd are the newest addition to COBA Group. Established in 1986, CAT are a leading manufacturer of specialist flooring profiles and accessories supplying the flooring trade in the U.K. and worldwide.
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00
40 hours per week
PRODUCTION OPERATOR (SAMPLES) – RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To be available for work and clock in and out as per Contract of Employment.
- Ensure that you are working on your allocated production schedule.
- Manufacturing flooring and stair nosing samples to the required specification.
- Operation of the High Speed Saw in line with company H&S guidance.
- Operation of the Pillar Drill in line with company H&S guidance.
- Operation of the Linishing Machine in line with company H&S guidance.
- Ensure that quality samples are manufactured every time.
- Careful and correct assembly of point-of-sale materials.
- Maintaining housekeeping standards, namely cleaning machinery after use and reporting and mechanical faults as required.
- Packing samples at the required rate ensuring satisfactory presentation of product.
PRODUCTION OPERATOR (SAMPLES) – REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Experience and knowledge of the manufacturing sector
- Knowledge of quality control
- Knowledge of housekeeping standards, 5S or Kaizan
- Knowledge of and working experience of working towards KPI’s
- Ability to participate in continuous improvement activity
- Good communication skills
- Commercial awareness and customer focus
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR CARPET ACCESSORY TRIMS:
- An actively promoted work life balance
- Employer pension contributions of 3%
- Free onsite parking
- 28 days holiday per annum