ABOUT CARPET ACCESSORY TRIMS
COBA is a privately funded group of manufacturing and distribution businesses. Our key activities are invested in the design, manufacture and distribution of thermoplastic products and matting and flooring solutions.
Carpet Accessory Trims Ltd are the newest addition to COBA Group. Established in 1986, CAT are a leading manufacturer of specialist flooring profiles and accessories supplying the flooring trade in the U.K. and worldwide.
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00
40 hours per week
PRODUCTION OPERATIVE (STAIR NOSING) – RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manufacturing flooring profiles and stair nosings to the required specification, ensuring that quality products are manufactured every time.
- Maintaining housekeeping standards, namely cleaning machinery after use and reporting and mechanical faults as required.
- Process requests for samples from the Contact Management System
- Pick material as appropriate and advise on locations stock is removed from.
- Cut, drill and mark nosings in accordance with customer requirements and the production plan.
- Follow all health and safety guidance whilst working including but not limited to; wearing appropriate PPE.
PRODUCTION OPERATIVE (STAIR NOSING) – REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Experience and knowledge of the manufacturing sector, material flow from supplier to finished product dispatch
- Knowledge of quality control
- Knowledge of housekeeping standards, 5S or Kaizan
- Knowledge of and working experience of working towards KPI’s
- Ability to participate in continuous improvement activity
- Good communication skills
- Commercial awareness and customer focus
- FLT licence (however, not essential as in-house training will be supplied)
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR CARPET ACCESSORY TRIMS:
- An actively promoted work life balance
- Employer pension contributions of 3%
- Free onsite parking
- 28 days holiday per annum
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.