ABOUT CARPET ACCESSORY TRIMS
COBA is a privately funded group of manufacturing and distribution businesses. Our key activities are invested in the design, manufacture and distribution of thermoplastic products and matting and flooring solutions.
Carpet Accessory Trims Ltd are the newest addition to COBA Group. Established in 1986, CAT are a leading manufacturer of specialist flooring profiles and accessories supplying the flooring trade in the U.K. and worldwide.
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00
40 hours per week
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE / STOREMAN – RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To ensure the logistics of all outbound freight to and from CAT is picked and loaded in line with the warehouse management system.
- To ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained.
- To cover material handling duties as required.
- To ensure material is picked and allocated for upcoming orders.
- Movement of all inventory on time in full.
- Consolidation of stock.
- Conformance with company health and safety policies.
- Conformance with company quality procedures.
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE / STOREMAN – REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Possess a current licence for Reach and or Counterbalance fork lift trucks.
- Have previous experience of operating in a warehouse function and use of a fork lift truck.
- Have a good level of computer skills and have had previous experience in using barcode scanners.
- Possess good standards of English and Mathematics.
- Experience and knowledge of the manufacturing sector
- Knowledge of housekeeping standards
- Good communication skills
- Organisation skill
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR CARPET ACCESSORY TRIMS:
- An actively promoted work life balance
- Employer pension contributions of 3%
- Free onsite parking
- 28 days holiday per annum