ABOUT COBA AUTOMOTIVE (UK)
COBA is a privately funded group of manufacturing and distribution businesses. Our key activities are invested in the design, manufacture and distribution of thermoplastic products and matting and flooring solutions.
COBA Automotive (UK) Ltd, based in Fleckney, Leicestershire is dedicated to manufacturing plastic extruded and moulded products for the automotive sector. For more information, please visit www.cobaautomotive.co.uk.
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday to Friday, 06:00-14:05 / 14:00-22:05
Double rotating shifts
40.41 hours per week
Monday to Friday, 22:00-06:05
40.33 hours per week
PRODUCTION OPERATIVE – RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Decanting of correct materials into feed system.
- Packing extrusions with satisfactory presentation of product to meet KPI’s.
- Ensuring products meet the required specifications.
- Promptly notifying shift setters if product is out of specification.
- Recording product quality as per work instructions.
- Maintaining on-line production records.
- Maintaining housekeeping, ensuring that area is clean, tidy and hazard free.
- Ensuring packaging is acquired, to specification and sufficient for needs.
- Correctly identifying products using COBA label system.
- Recycling non-conforming product.
- Work to all Company and legislative health and safety guidance and policies.
PRODUCTION OPERATIVE – REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Experience and knowledge of the manufacturing sector
- Knowledge of quality control
- Knowledge of housekeeping standards
- Knowledge of and working experience of working towards KPI’s
- Good communication skills
- Numerate and literate
- Commercial awareness and customer focus
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR COBA AUTOMOTIVE (UK):
- An actively promoted work life balance
- Life assurance of 4x salary
- Employer pension contributions of 5%
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised café on site
- Gym on site
- 28 days holiday per annum which increases with service
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.