ABOUT COBA PRECISION ENGINEERING
COBA is a privately funded group of manufacturing and distribution businesses. Our key activities are invested in the design, manufacture and distribution of thermoplastic products and matting and flooring solutions.
COBA Precision Engineering based in Fleckney, Leicestershire, is first choice specialist prototyping and short run precision engineering projects. For more information, please visit https://www.cobaprecision.com/.
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday to Thursday 08:00-17:00
41.5 hours per week
CAD DRAUGHTSPERSON – RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will be responsible for drawing creation using 2D AutoCAD LT.
- Creation ISI Files – Laser files
- Responsible for recording new drawings on to the drawing register/ database, drawing revision issues and changes as requested by the internal engineering change request forms.
- Manage all drawing control aspects through New Part Control system.
- Ensure the accurate and timely production of drawings as required.
- Ensure that the targets set out within agreed timescales are consistently met.
- Communicate progress with the design team/ programme engineer daily.
- Assist the engineering team to produce other drawings related to any engineering processes as required.
- Clarify any relevant queries following consultation with team members if required.
CAD DRAUGHTSPERSON – REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Possess relevant engineering qualifications such as a modern apprenticeship
- Experience in the use of 2D CAD such as AutoCAD LT to produce engineering drawings
- Ability to organise and plan multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to think clearly and logically under pressure
- Previous experience working in a results orientated environment
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both verbally and written
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR COBA PRECISION ENGINEERING:
- An actively promoted work life balance
- Life assurance of 4x salary
- Employer pension contributions of 5%
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised café on site
- Gym on site
- 28 days holiday per annum which increases with service
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the recruitment process can be found in the COBA Recruitment Policy.