COBA is a privately funded group of manufacturing and distribution businesses. Our key activities are invested in the design, manufacture and distribution of thermoplastic products and matting and flooring solutions.
Copely Developments Ltd, based in Thurmaston, Leicester is dedicated to developing and extruding tube and hose solutions across many sectors. For more information, please visit www.copely.com.
HOURS OF WORK:
Triple rotating shifts (40 hours per week, 30 minutes lunch) –
· Week one 0545-1415
· Week two 1345-2215
· Week three 2145-0615
HEAD SETTER – KEY DUTIES:
· Oversee and train / advise Setters and Lead Setters
· Tool management / care and preparation
· Maintaining the production plan, daily production and KPI targets
· Setting all the machines
· Fault Identification and Rectification
· Housekeeping and Continuous Improvements
· Inspection and Monitoring
· Team work
· Other Duties / Requests
HEAD SETTER – REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
· Previous experience of working in a fast-paced extrusion manufacturing environment.
· Possess excellent extrusion technical knowledge.
· Previous experience as a Team Leader/Supervisor.
· Ability to operatie all ancillary equipment and set this up on the production line as required.
· Ability to maintain a high standard of housekeeping at all times.
· Possess knowledge of 5S Lean Manufacturing techniques
· Ability to pick up new systems quickly.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR THE COBA GROUP:
At COBA we take pride in providing a working environment consistent with our values, we offer:
· An actively promoted work life balance.
· Life assurance of 4x salary.
· Employer pension contributions of 5%.
· Free onsite parking.
· 28 days holiday per annum which increases with service.
To apply, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com.