COBA’s vision is to be a caring organisation that grows with our people. Our COBA group of companies also operate in other sectors across Europe and Africa; this vacancy is within COBA International Limited, based in Fleckney, Leicestershire.
HOURS OF WORK:
- Monday – Thursday: 08:30 – 17:00, Friday: 08:30 – 16:00 (39 hours per week)
HR ADVISOR – KEY DUTIES:
- Management and review of KPI’s developing strategies to consistently giving ideas to make improvements.
- Coach, challenge and advise the management team to ensure business objectives are meet.
- In conjunction with the HR Team to design, implement and coordinate consistent policies, procedures, contracts etc. across the COBA group of companies Undertake HR relevant project work.
- To manage the administration function for the assigned subsidiaries, including employee lifecycle, changes to terms and conditions.
- To manage end to end recruitment for the assigned subsidiaries.
- To develop and implement managerial training sessions.
- Conducting investigation, disciplinary and grievance hearings, including interface with trade union representatives and understanding of tribunal process.
- Comprehensive experience of handling complex and sensitive issues.
- Ownership and accountability for the HR performance of relevant subsidiaries.
- To have a flexible and considerate approach to supporting a 24/5 multiple site operation.
HR ADVISOR – REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Knowledge of current statutory regulations within HR.
- Level 5 CIPD Qualified.
- Highly emotionally intelligent.
- Resilient and excellent at forming relationships.
- Persuasive and assertive personality.
- Quick at picking things up in a fast paced environment.
- CI approach to improve HR and make a difference.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A current passport and driving license is required and the flexibility to travel in the UK and abroad when required.
- Experience within Manufacturing, Engineering or Logistics environment would be desirable.
- HR or Business Management Degree would be desirable.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR THE COBA GROUP:
At COBA we take pride in our commitment to the rewards and benefits we offer our ever-growing family.
We frequently evaluate that our offering reflects our core values and provides job satisfaction.
A healthy work life balance is close to our hearts, with onsite facilities, including a gym and a subsidised café to help you to stay fit and eat healthily.
Sound good? Please submit your application here.