Injection Moulding Setter
COBA is a privately funded group of manufacturing and distribution businesses. Our key activities are invested in the design, manufacture and distribution of thermoplastic products and matting and flooring solutions.
COBA Automotive (UK) Ltd, based in Fleckney, Leicestershire is dedicated to manufacturing plastic extruded and moulded products for the automotive sector. For more information, please visit www.cobaautomotive.co.uk.
HOURS OF WORK:
05:50-14:05/13:50-22:05 Monday to Friday (41.25 hours per week)
- Check the daily schedule with the Production/Plant Manager and check on-going activities from the previous
- During the shift carry out work as directed by your Supervisor.
- Set-up injection moulding machines for production and/or sampling as required by Supervisor or Works Orders to the company’s standard setting Ensure that all tools and machines are set up to the requirements of the Quality Control/Setting Sheet for the relevant job.
- Complete the relevant Production Control/Quality Control documentation and machine log books as Ensure that any alteration to setting sheets is noted on the relevant front sheet of the Blue Book by an accurate and detailed note. Ensure any processing or tooling faults are noted and communicated through the Job Card.
- Correct processing faults with injection moulding machines and ancillary
- Set-up work machines such as ultrasonic welders, drills, inserting machines, etc.
- Ensure that all relevant documentation is completed neatly and correctly and ensure machines are running to correct
- Ensure that any work you carry out on tools is done in a correct and intelligent Never attempt a job you are not sure you can complete adequately. Always take care to set machines and tools with safety as the priority within the target parameters as specified by work instructions and setting sheets.
- Operate lines on a daily basis to ensure all production orders are complete.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
You will have gained moulding experience from this industry and hold formal Setter training qualifications or equivalent experience in the area of plastics injection moulding. Experience working with Krauss Maffei machines would be a significant advantage. You should be understanding of the importance of maintaining good housekeeping ensuring that the materials and the production area are clean, tidy and hazard free. You will have a good standard of English, both written and verbal, be computer literate and able to competently use the IFS software system after training.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.