COBA is a privately funded group of manufacturing and distribution businesses. Our key activities are invested in the design, manufacture and distribution of thermoplastic products and matting and flooring solutions.
COBA Plastics Moulding (UK) Ltd, based in Whetstone, Leicestershire is dedicated to plastic injection moulding. For more information, please visit www.cobaplasticsmoulding.co.uk.
HOURS OF WORK:
2200-0605 Monday to Friday
• To be available for work and clock in and out as per Contract of Employment
• Make sure that you find out from your Supervisor what work centre you will be on that day.
• Where a machine is set in fully automatic mode you must keep up with the required production rate in quality checking and finishing work.
• Operate injection moulding machines when in semi-automatic mode. Where a machine is set in semiautomatic mode and reliant on your actions for it to recycle, you are required to keep the machine running within the cycle stated on the relevant Works Order.
• Packing product at the required rate ensuring satisfactory presentation of product.
• Carry out Secondary Work operations such as assembly, packaging, etc. as directed by the Shift Supervisors. Carry out the work as detailed by the instruction sheet(s), to produce the work at the specified productivity rate.
• Checking product specification against quality instructions. You must ensure these are available.
• Promptly notifying Shift Supervisor if product is out of specification.
• Recording product quality as per work instructions.
• Maintaining on-line production records.
• Maintaining housekeeping, ensuring that area is clean, tidy and hazard free.
• Ensuring packaging is acquired, to specification and sufficient for needs.
• Correctly identifying products using Coba label system.
• Recycling non-conforming product.
• Work to all Company and legislative health and safety guidance and policies
• Carry out any reasonably requested duty as required by management
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
Due to the nature of the job the ideal candidate will be reliable, a good-timekeeper, self-motivated, good attention to detail, work on their own initiative and unsupervised (after training) and able to work in a team.
• Good communication skills
• Numerate and literate
• Previous plastic manufacturing experience
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.