COBA is a privately funded group of manufacturing and distribution businesses. Our key activities are invested in the design, manufacture and distribution of thermoplastic products and matting and flooring solutions.
Copely Developments Ltd, based in Thurmaston, Leicester is dedicated to developing and extruding tube and hose solutions across many sectors. For more information, please visit www.copely.com.
HOURS OF WORK:
Triple rotating shifts (40 hours per week, 30 minutes lunch) –
· Week one 0600-1400
· Week two 1400-2200
- To manage and maintain the on time movement of materials, consumables, finished goods and packaging between the shop floor and designated stores areas.
- To manage and maintain the on time movement of finished stock between the shop floor and designated stores areas.
- To assist with the continuous checking and maintenance of the company inventory.
- To maintain reliable feedback and effective customer support.
- To handle, operate and maintain all company equipment.
- To maintain and contribute to the housekeeping standards and initiatives.
- To contribute and assist to the input that the stores team makes to the company as a whole.
- To carry out any other duty that is reasonably requested by a supervisor/manager.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Possess a fork truck counter balance licence
- Minimum of two years’ experience of driving a fork lift truck
- Previous experience of working within a warehouse environment
- Self-motivated person who is able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work using own initiative and unsupervised (after training)
- Reliability, flexibility and good timekeeping
- A good standard of English and mathematics
- Good attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org