COBA’s vision is to be a caring organisation that grows with our
people. Our COBA group of companies also operate in other sectors across
Europe and Africa; this vacancy is within COBA International Limited,
based in Fleckney, Leicestershire.
HOURS OF WORK:
- Monday – Thursday: 08:30 – 17:00, Friday: 08:30 – 16:00 (39 hours per week)
PROCUREMENT ADMINISTRATOR – KEY DUTIES:
- Preparing requisitions with internal stakeholders for goods and services
- Creation of Purchase orders for goods and services, direct and indirect
- Communicating with internal stakeholders
- Managing invoice queries
- Month end tasks and reporting
- Any other reasonable duties
PROCUREMENT ADMINISTRATOR – ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Ability to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Educated to GCSE level grade C/4 or above (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- Full UK Driving License and flexibility to travel in the UK
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- General IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Experience being involved in meetings with internal and external stakeholders for information / fact-finding purposes.
- Experience working within a cross-functional environment.
- 2 years’ experience in a Procurement environment.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR THE COBA GROUP:
At COBA we take pride in our commitment to the rewards and benefits we offer our ever-growing family.
We frequently evaluate that our offering reflects our core values and provides job satisfaction.
A healthy work life balance is close to our hearts, with onsite
facilities, including a gym and a subsidised café to help you to stay
fit and eat healthily.
Sound good? Please submit your application here.