COBA is a privately funded group of manufacturing and distribution businesses. Our key activities are invested in the design, manufacture and distribution of thermoplastic products and matting and flooring solutions.
Copely Developments Ltd, based in Thurmaston, Leicester is dedicated to developing and extruding tube and hose solutions across many sectors. For more information, please visit www.copely.com.
HOURS OF WORK:
Triple rotating shifts (37.5 hours per week, 30 minutes lunch) –
· Week one 0600-1400
· Week two 1400-2200
· Week three 2200-0600
PRODUCTION OPERATOR – KEY DUTIES:
· Setting and operating a plastic extrusion line in a manner that ensures production targets and in turn customer requirements, are met with high quality standards.
· Checking materials and product against specification,
· Packing extruded product
· Changing over, setting and starting the extrusion process where training and skills allow
PRODUCTION OPERATOR – REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
· Previous experience within a fast paced Manufacturing environment is essential.
· Previous extrusion experience would be advantageous.
· Good communication skills with a good standard of English and Maths
· Reliable and self-motivated
· Well organised
· Flexible, with good attention to detail
· Can work on their own initiative and within a team
· Ability to work to a high standard and meet production targets
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR THE COBA GROUP:
At COBA we take pride in providing a working environment consistent with our values, we offer:
· An actively promoted work life balance.
· Life assurance of 4x salary.
· Employer pension contributions of 5%.
· Free onsite parking.
· 28 days holiday per annum which increases with service.
To apply, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.