ABOUT CARPET ACCESSORY TRIMS
COBA is a privately funded group of manufacturing and distribution businesses. Our key activities are invested in the design, manufacture and distribution of thermoplastic products and matting and flooring solutions.
Carpet Accessory Trims Ltd are the newest addition to COBA Group. Established in 1986, CAT are a leading manufacturer of specialist flooring profiles and accessories supplying the flooring trade in the U.K. and worldwide.
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00
40 hours per week
SALES ORDER ADMINISTRATOR – RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurate reception, logging and processing on Demand/IFS of all incoming UK and export orders.
- Process Order confirmations via emails.
- Customer liaison in relation to product availability and delivery dates via phone or email.
- Raising internal paperwork to create works orders for both stock and manufactured orders and to raise pick lists, some delivery notes and delivery instructions as required.
- Account liaison, working closed with the Accounts Department with regard to customer account status.
- All orders confirmations to be completed on a daily basis.
- Raising customer quotations & sample requests on Demand/IFS.
- Outgoing calls to customers regarding their orders to uplift their MOV/add extra accessories relevant to the order (product & sales training will be provided).
- Answer incoming calls and expediting with internal contacts or external service providers in relation to customer orders/quotations.
SALES ORDER ADMINISTRATOR – REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Experience in a Customer Service environment
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above, including Maths and English (or equivalent qualifications or experience)
- Experience using Microsoft packages e.g. Word and Excel at an Intermediate level or above
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- A working knowledge of the manufacturing or flooring sector (Desirable)
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR CARPET ACCESSORY TRIMS:
- An actively promoted work life balance
- Employer pension contributions of 3%
- Free onsite parking
- 28 days holiday per annum
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.