Sales Order Administrator
COBA’s vision is to be a caring organisation that grows with our people. Our COBA group of companies also operate in other sectors across Europe and Africa; this vacancy is within COBA Europe Limited, based in Fleckney, Leicestershire.
HOURS OF WORK:
- Monday – Thursday: 08:30 – 17:00, Friday: 08:30 – 16:00 (39 hours per week)
SALES ORDER ADMINISTRATOR – KEY DUTIES:
- Accurate reception, logging and processing on IFS of all incoming UK and export orders.
- Process Order confirmations via emails, Fax and EDI.
- Customer Liaison in relation to product availability and delivery dates via phone, email or fax, specifically but not limited to mail order accounts.
- Raising internal paperwork to create works orders for both stock and manufactured orders and to raise pick lists, some delivery notes and delivery instructions as required.
- Account Liaison, working closed with the Accounts Department with regard to customer account status.
- Communication: effective and efficient communication and liaison between the customer, the office and the sales team.
- Efficient and effective service is required working with all departments. To utilise experience for training to cover for colleagues as required
- All orders confirmations to be completed on a daily basis.
SALES ORDER ADMINISTRATOR – REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Experience in a Customer Service environment is vital
- Minimum 5 x GCSE’s at Grade C or above, including Maths and English (or equivalent qualifications or experience)
- Experience using Microsoft packages e.g. Word and Excel at an Intermediate level or above
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Good attention to detail
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR THE COBA GROUP:
At COBA we take pride in our commitment to the rewards and benefits we offer our ever-growing family.
We frequently evaluate that our offering reflects our core values and provides job satisfaction.
A healthy work life balance is close to our hearts, with onsite facilities, including a gym and a subsidised café to help you to stay fit and eat healthily.
Sound good? Please submit your application here.