Senior Creative Designer
COBA’s vision is to be a caring organisation that grows with our people. Our COBA group of companies also operate in other sectors across Europe and Africa; this vacancy is within COBA International Limited, based in Fleckney, Leicestershire.
HOURS OF WORK:
- Monday – Thursday: 08:30 – 17:00, Friday: 08:30 – 16:00 (39 hours per week)
SENIOR CREATIVE DESIGNER – KEY DUTIES:
- Support the Group Marketing Manager to ensure branding design is consistent throughout the group of companies.
- Develop new brands with supporting rationale and auxiliary guidelines as and when required to support new sales-marketing initiatives.
- Designing visual assets for the group, including: print advertising, fliers, brochures, campaign material, promotional items, exhibitions and more.
- Creating artwork concepts and developing new ways to communicate our brand and proposition.
- Create comprehensive flat designs prior to the development stage of new digital projects.
- Consider UX and marketing objectives in organising and refining design elements.
- Work with the in-house developer to turn concepts into high quality finished projects.
- Plan, design and organise successful trade exhibition attendances in the UK and Europe.
- Use 3D visuals to communicate concepts. Itemise and book stand elements.
- Plan and carry out photography of people and products on site and off.
- Shoot video using the in-house DSLR camera and lighting equipment.
- Edit footage in Adobe Premier using Adobe After effects for titles and graphics.
- Develop the organisation and communication of the group’s imagery and brand assets.
- Image retouching and formatting.
SENIOR CREATIVE DESIGNER – REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates an understanding of core design principles as well as modern trends.
- Second nature mac skills including working with Creative Suite.
- Experience in animation, 3D, video or web.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A good understanding of the printing processing, colour and fonts.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR THE COBA GROUP:
At COBA we take pride in our commitment to the rewards and benefits we offer our ever-growing family.
We frequently evaluate that our offering reflects our core values and provides job satisfaction.
A healthy work life balance is close to our hearts, with onsite facilities, including a gym and a subsidised café to help you to stay fit and eat healthily.
Sound good? Please submit your application here.