ABOUT COBA EUROPE:
COBA is a privately funded group of manufacturing and distribution businesses. Our key activities are invested in the design, manufacture and distribution of thermoplastic products and matting and flooring solutions.
COBA Europe are one of the leading suppliers of safety matting and floor-level safety solutions in Europe. Decades of experience have helped make our COBA Europe brand an authority on the role of anti-fatigue floor mats and anti-slip products in the workplace.
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday to Thursday 08:00-17:00, Friday 08:00-16:00
41.5 hours per week
WAREHOUSE OPERATOR – RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer schedules & shipments
- Ensure the logistics of all outbound freight from COBA Europe is picked and loaded
- Provide excellent customer service both internally and externally
- Help resolve customer complaints and necessary resolutions
- Meet KPI’s
- Movement of inventory
- Consolidation of stock to free up locations and minimise movements.
- Ensure good levels of housekeeping are maintained at all times
WAREHOUSE OPERATOR – REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Have previous experience of operating in a warehouse function
- Have a good level of computer skills and have had previous experience in using barcode scanners
- Have good attention to detail, interpersonal skills and can communicate clearly and effectively
- Possess good standards of English and Mathematics
- Possess a current licence for Reach and or Counterbalance fork lift trucks (Desirable)
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR COBA EUROPE:
- An actively promoted work life balance
- Life assurance of 4x salary
- Employer pension contributions of 5%
- Free onsite parking
- 28 days holiday per annum which increases with service
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.