COBA’s vision is to be a caring organisation that grows with our people. Primarily involved in design, development and delivery of thermoplastic products into the automotive industry, our COBA group of companies also operate in other sectors across Europe and Africa. This vacancy is within COBA Automotive, based in Fleckney, Leicestershire.
HOURS OF WORK:
- Monday – Thursday: 08:00 – 17:00
- Friday: 08:00 – 16:00
WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR – KEY DUTIES:
- Taking full ownership and responsibility for the ongoing and future development of the warehouse and logistics’ team members and operational processes – develop and comply with systems, procedures, rules, objectives and timescales set by COBA and take a disciplined approach when undertaking tasks.
- Acting as a guide and mentor for all members of the team, and, lead, encourage, train and support others in order for them to meet their objectives which should be clearly defined and are provided with a job role definition that is accepted and understood.
- Creating a culture of mutual respect and cooperation between all team members.
- Management of the rework section in coordination with the Production/Second Operations Supervisors
- Taking a lead role within the logistics team which sets a standard for others to aspire to and emulate.
- Ensuring effective deployment of all resources to achieve the aims set out in this job role definition, in order to ensure that inventory levels are managed effectively and OTIF targets are achieved and maintained. It is expected that the advice of the Operations Director is sought a key decision making stages or where budgetary implications are evident.
- To work within budgetary and time bound constraints to ensure successful completion of all projects striving to achieve the business goals as set out in the management forum, KPI system, Lean Manufacturing Strategy and Quality Assurance commitments.
WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR – REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- A working knowledge of best practice logistical operations, using ERP systems such as CBS/IFS/Warehouse Management system.
- A good standard of IT literacy.
- A good standard of academic qualification, preferably HNC/D or higher or equivalent experience.
- A high level of commitment, focus and drive to ensure that results are achieved and targets met.
- To provide guidance, mentoring, training and support when necessary.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR THE COBA GROUP:
At COBA we take pride in our commitment to the rewards and benefits we offer our ever-growing family.
We frequently evaluate that our offering reflects our core values and provides job satisfaction.
A healthy work life balance is close to our hearts, with onsite facilities, including a gym and a subsidised café to help you to stay fit and eat healthily.
We take part in a number of schemes such as Cycle2Work in the UK.
Sound good? Please submit your application below.